- Alumni may borrow up to 5 books.
- The standard circulation period is three weeks.
- The standard late fee is 0.10/day.
- Up to two renewals are allowed.
- Some form of photo identification is required for circulation.
- In some instances, alumni may be required to wait at least 24 hours for the library to establish alumni status with student records.
- Alumni may not check out material if any other items are overdue.
- Alumni may not check out if $5.00 or more in fines/fees are outstanding on their account.
- For lost items, alumni will be charged the replacement cost + a $20 processing fee.
- To continue borrowing, alumni will be required to update their contact information with the library once a year.
Other Alumni Services
- Alumni can access the library at any time during operating hours.
- Alumni can access any print material for in-library use.
- Alumni do not have access to library computers or printing due to login restrictions.
- Alumni do not have access to library online resources (such as JSTOR, ArtSTOR, Ebsco, etc.) due to licensing restrictions.